My new stash swappers online group :)

  • rachel2025
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2006
      Hello,

      I usually just read messages and don't come to meetings, but I'm
      always hard at work knitting when I'm not stuck behind my desk, and
      just wanted to let you guys know about a new yahoo group I'm starting
      (so that I can actually be thinking knitting while behind my desk):
      Stashswappers.

      Basically, it's a trading group for all of us, throughout the country
      and whole wide world (mwa ha ha), who have yarn/needles/supplies/etc.
      taking up space in our houses/apartments/flats/rooms that we aren't
      using.

      If any of ya'll are interested in getting rid of/acquiring some free
      stuff, just go here to join: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stashswappers/

      The more people we have, the better this will work, so be sure to pass
      it on!

      OK. Hope this will be of use to all of us in the yarn crafting community!

      Best,

      Rachel S.