knitting tonight

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      I will by just landing in Canada as you are sitting down to knit. I
      won't be able to join you again until after August 16th. Have a great
      month, all of you, and happy knitting! Maybe I'll have one completed
      project for this year by the time I get back...

      Cheers!
      -Denise
    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
        Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family! We'll see you
        when you return.

        Peace,
        Anna