Stitches Midwest market admission coupon!

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 13, 2006
      Hello Knitters--

      In case you haven't seen it, there is a coupon for $2 off admission to
      the market at Stitches Midwest! Check it out on the YarnXpress website:

      http://www.yarnxpress.com/

      If anyone would like to go to the market with me, let me know. I plan
      to be there Friday, August 10th when the doors open.

      Cheers!

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2006
        Joyce, thanks for the coupon. I will be there Friday too, with some
        other knitters. I'll keep my eyes open for you.

        Marcy.