Re: [logan2knits] Knitting on Thursday

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 12 11:58 AM
      No Ann this week, have fun!

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 13 8:52 AM
        Hello Knitters,

        I will by just landing in Canada as you are sitting down to knit. I
        won't be able to join you again until after August 16th. Have a great
        month, all of you, and happy knitting! Maybe I'll have one completed
        project for this year by the time I get back...

        Cheers!
        -Denise
      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 13 9:40 AM
          Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family! We'll see you
          when you return.

          Peace,
          Anna