Re: [logan2knits] Knitting on Thursday

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
      I should be there.

      Marcy.

      On Tuesday, July 11, 2006, at 09:35 AM, Anna Coyle wrote:

      > Hey, y'all.
      >
      > Come by El Cid and knit a bit on Thursday! 6:30-8:30 on the back patio.
      >
      > Let me know if you can come, so I can save enough seats.
      >
      > Peace,
      > Anna

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
        No Ann this week, have fun!

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
          Hello Knitters,

          I will by just landing in Canada as you are sitting down to knit. I
          won't be able to join you again until after August 16th. Have a great
          month, all of you, and happy knitting! Maybe I'll have one completed
          project for this year by the time I get back...

          Cheers!
          -Denise
        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
            Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family! We'll see you
            when you return.

            Peace,
            Anna