Knitting on Thursday

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
      Hey, y'all.

      Come by El Cid and knit a bit on Thursday! 6:30-8:30 on the back patio.

      Let me know if you can come, so I can save enough seats.

      Peace,
      Anna
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
        I should be there.

        Marcy.

        On Tuesday, July 11, 2006, at 09:35 AM, Anna Coyle wrote:

        > Hey, y'all.
        >
        > Come by El Cid and knit a bit on Thursday! 6:30-8:30 on the back patio.
        >
        > Let me know if you can come, so I can save enough seats.
        >
        > Peace,
        > Anna

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
          No Ann this week, have fun!

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
            Hello Knitters,

            I will by just landing in Canada as you are sitting down to knit. I
            won't be able to join you again until after August 16th. Have a great
            month, all of you, and happy knitting! Maybe I'll have one completed
            project for this year by the time I get back...

            Cheers!
            -Denise
          • Anna Coyle
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
              Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family! We'll see you
              when you return.

              Peace,
              Anna