needle loan?

  • Lisa Phillips
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2005
      Hi all,

      If anyone has a spare size #4 OR #5, 24" circular they
      wouldn't mind lending me tonight for a month or so,
      I'd really appreciate it!
      I'll be at Cherub's late-ish...
      Thanks,
      Lisa P
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2005
        Lisa,
        I have a size #5 circ that seems to be measuring 23". Hmm. I will
        bring and you can borrow if you think it will do.

        Marcy.

        On Wednesday, May 11, 2005, at 02:27 PM, Lisa Phillips wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > If anyone has a spare size #4 OR #5, 24" circular they
        > wouldn't mind lending me tonight for a month or so,
        > I'd really appreciate it!
        > I'll be at Cherub's late-ish...
        > Thanks,
        > Lisa P

        <image.tiff>

        > �
        > �

      • Becki Retzlaff
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2005
          Hi Lisa:

          I have a #5 24" circular, but I won't be there tonight (of course). Let me
          know if you need it, I can bring it to the handlebar this weekend.

          How was your vacation, I heard you were in california?

          Becki

          >From: Lisa Phillips <lisarides8@...>
          >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [logan2knits] needle loan?
          >Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 12:27:08 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >Hi all,
          >
          >If anyone has a spare size #4 OR #5, 24" circular they
          >wouldn't mind lending me tonight for a month or so,
          >I'd really appreciate it!
          >I'll be at Cherub's late-ish...
          >Thanks,
          >Lisa P
          >

          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Becki Retzlaff
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2005
            oops, sorry, I did not mean to send that last message to the whole list.