Thursday Knitting

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 5, 2006
      Hello, knitters!

      Sorry about the late notice. With all the July 4 craziness, I simply
      forgot what day it was.

      We're still at El Cid on Kedzie at Logan Square, 6:30pm-8:30. Let me
      know if you can come, so I can save some seats. The weather's supposed
      to be gorgeous, so come have a mohito and bring your needles.

      Peace,
      Anna
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 5, 2006
        Sorry, can't make it this week. :-(

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 6, 2006
          I'll be there! Ann

          --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

          > Hello, knitters!
          >
          > Sorry about the late notice. With all the July 4
          > craziness, I simply
          > forgot what day it was.
          >
          > We're still at El Cid on Kedzie at Logan Square,
          > 6:30pm-8:30. Let me
          > know if you can come, so I can save some seats. The
          > weather's supposed
          > to be gorgeous, so come have a mohito and bring your
          > needles.
          >
          > Peace,
          > Anna

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 17, 2006
            Howdy, knitters.

            I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to send out the weekly
            meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't wait! This week's
            meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the corner of Albany and
            Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!

            Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough seats.

            Peace,
            Anna
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 17, 2006
              I will try to make it this Thursday!

              Marcy.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 17, 2006
                Wheeeee hah! I'll be there.

                --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

                > Howdy, knitters.
                >
                > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
                > send out the weekly
                > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
                > wait! This week's
                > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
                > corner of Albany and
                > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
                >
                > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
                > seats.
                >
                > Peace,
                > Anna

              • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
                  I'll try to be there as well, but late, as we have a
                  financial planner coming over at 6--sigh, gotta do the
                  adult work too. Ann

                  --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

                  > Howdy, knitters.
                  >
                  > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
                  > send out the weekly
                  > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
                  > wait! This week's
                  > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
                  > corner of Albany and
                  > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
                  >
                  > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
                  > seats.
                  >
                  > Peace,
                  > Anna

                • Bridget Hansen
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
                    Hello Knitters,

                    I am new to the list serv, and will definitely try to make it this Thursday as small bar is so close to my place. As I do not yet know how to knit, I am going to bring some needlepoint. I hope that's not taboo. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

                    -Bridget

                    "Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis" <tcarp8@...> wrote: I'll try to be there as well, but late, as we have a

                    --- Anna Coyle wrote:

                    > Howdy, knitters.
                    >
                    > I know I usually wait until Tuesday or Wednesday to
                    > send out the weekly
                    > meeting notice, but I was so excited I just couldn't
                    > wait! This week's
                    > meeting will be at SmallBar, 2956 N. Albany (the
                    > corner of Albany and
                    > Wellington). We finally got the patio license!!
                    >
                    > Let me know if you can come, so I can reserve enough
                    > seats.
                    >
                    > Peace,
                    > Anna

                  • Anna Coyle
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
                      Any needlework is fine with us. We'll oooh & aaahh over your project
                      just the same. ;)

                      Looking forward to meeting you. By the way, we meet from 6:30-8:30. I
                      think I forgot to mention that in the initial email.
                      Peace,
                      Anna

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 18, 2006
                        Yay! I'll be there. Not sure if Sam will tag along. He does like bars. .
                        .
                        Can't wait.

                        Marita

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 20, 2006
                            Well, I'll try to join next week, but I can't come this week after all.