Re: yarn sale carpool

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 7:21 PM
      Hi Anna,

      I think I would like to come. It's a pretty busy weekend for me-
      immediately before my immigration interview AND my last weekend in
      Chicago before heading back to Canada for a month, so I was going to
      say that I couldn't come... but then I remembered that I signed on for
      this whole secret pal deal, and need to pick up some knitting goodies
      to send off in the next few days.

      Thanks for driving!
      -Denise

      --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

      > Hey, y'all.
      >
      > There is a sidewalk sale at My Sister's Knits
      > (http://www.mysistersknits.com/assembled/home.html) this Saturday, July
      > 8. Since it's WAY down on the southside and not everyone in our group
      > has a car, I thought I'd offer my services as driver, if anyone would
      > like to come along. The shop opens at 10am, so I'd like to leave no
      > later than 9:30.
      >
      > Let me know ASAP if you'd like to a seat, as I can only take 4 knitters
      > with me.
      >
      > Peace,
      > Anna

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 6 12:57 PM
        Boy, I'd sure like to, but I have to indulge my other
        hobbies and go work in the Pritzker School garden on
        Saturday. It will cost a lot less money and even burn
        calories. Ann