yarn sale carpool

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3, 2006
      Hey, y'all.

      There is a sidewalk sale at My Sister's Knits
      (http://www.mysistersknits.com/assembled/home.html) this Saturday, July
      8. Since it's WAY down on the southside and not everyone in our group
      has a car, I thought I'd offer my services as driver, if anyone would
      like to come along. The shop opens at 10am, so I'd like to leave no
      later than 9:30.

      Let me know ASAP if you'd like to a seat, as I can only take 4 knitters
      with me.

      Peace,
      Anna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
        Hi Anna,

        I think I would like to come. It's a pretty busy weekend for me-
        immediately before my immigration interview AND my last weekend in
        Chicago before heading back to Canada for a month, so I was going to
        say that I couldn't come... but then I remembered that I signed on for
        this whole secret pal deal, and need to pick up some knitting goodies
        to send off in the next few days.

        Thanks for driving!
        -Denise

        --- In logan2knits@yahoogroups.com, Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

        > Hey, y'all.
        >
        > There is a sidewalk sale at My Sister's Knits
        > (http://www.mysistersknits.com/assembled/home.html) this Saturday, July
        > 8. Since it's WAY down on the southside and not everyone in our group
        > has a car, I thought I'd offer my services as driver, if anyone would
        > like to come along. The shop opens at 10am, so I'd like to leave no
        > later than 9:30.
        >
        > Let me know ASAP if you'd like to a seat, as I can only take 4 knitters
        > with me.
        >
        > Peace,
        > Anna

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 6, 2006
          Boy, I'd sure like to, but I have to indulge my other
          hobbies and go work in the Pritzker School garden on
          Saturday. It will cost a lot less money and even burn
          calories. Ann