Re: [logan2knits] of knitting and flowers...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2006
      Hi Denise--I'll be there. I can bring a chair. Joyce

      --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

      > Hello Knitters,
      >
      > This week, I have planted a beautiful garden in the
      > tiny backyard of
      > my building, and in celebration of this I would like
      > to host the
      > Stitch and Bitch meeting this week. Please come and
      > enjoy knitting
      > surrounded by fresh plantings of rose, coneflower,
      > clematis and
      > delphiniums (amongst many other thrilling plants!).
      >

      > I'll make sure there's food and drink, but I may
      > need one or two of
      > you to bring chairs!
      >
      > Same time as usual: 6:30 to 8:30. My place: 2500 N.
      > Lawndale Avenue.
      >
      > Hope to see you then!
      > -Denise

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2006
        I'll try to stop in for a bit--I'd love to see the
        garden and so close to home! Thanks,

        Ann