of knitting and flowers...

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      This week, I have planted a beautiful garden in the tiny backyard of
      my building, and in celebration of this I would like to host the
      Stitch and Bitch meeting this week. Please come and enjoy knitting
      surrounded by fresh plantings of rose, coneflower, clematis and
      delphiniums (amongst many other thrilling plants!).

      I'll make sure there's food and drink, but I may need one or two of
      you to bring chairs!

      Same time as usual: 6:30 to 8:30. My place: 2500 N. Lawndale Avenue.

      Hope to see you then!
      -Denise
    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2006
        Hi, Denise. I'll be there, chair in hand!

        See you and your gorgeous garden soon,
        Anna

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 28, 2006
          Hi Denise--I'll be there. I can bring a chair. Joyce

          --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

          > Hello Knitters,
          >
          > This week, I have planted a beautiful garden in the
          > tiny backyard of
          > my building, and in celebration of this I would like
          > to host the
          > Stitch and Bitch meeting this week. Please come and
          > enjoy knitting
          > surrounded by fresh plantings of rose, coneflower,
          > clematis and
          > delphiniums (amongst many other thrilling plants!).
          >

          > I'll make sure there's food and drink, but I may
          > need one or two of
          > you to bring chairs!
          >
          > Same time as usual: 6:30 to 8:30. My place: 2500 N.
          > Lawndale Avenue.
          >
          > Hope to see you then!
          > -Denise

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 28, 2006
            I'll try to stop in for a bit--I'd love to see the
            garden and so close to home! Thanks,

            Ann