Re: [logan2knits] Knitting on Thursday

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 22, 2006
      We'll be watching for ya!

      -Anna

      Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis wrote:

      > I'd like to try, but might not be able to squeeze it
      > in...save me a half a seat (hee hee!)
      >
      > Ann
      >
      > --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@... <mailto:illinasia%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
      >
      > > Hello, knitters!
      > >
      > > Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again)
      > > been waiting to
      > > hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar.
      > > Here's the latest:
      > > everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey
      > > on down to the
      > > permit office and pick up our license? Apparently,
      > > no. The city will
      > > call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT
      > > THE HECK DOES THAT
      > > MEAN??
      > >
      > > So, if you can endure yet another night of
      > > margaritas and Mexican food,
      > > meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday.
      > > Let me know if you
      > > can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of
      > > seats.
      > >
      > > Patience, my beer-craving friends.
      > >
      > > Peace,
      > > Anna

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
        Hey, y'all.

        Come by El Cid and knit a bit on Thursday! 6:30-8:30 on the back patio.

        Let me know if you can come, so I can save enough seats.

        Peace,
        Anna
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
          I should be there.

          Marcy.

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
            No Ann this week, have fun!

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
              Hello Knitters,

              I will by just landing in Canada as you are sitting down to knit. I
              won't be able to join you again until after August 16th. Have a great
              month, all of you, and happy knitting! Maybe I'll have one completed
              project for this year by the time I get back...

              Cheers!
              -Denise
            • Anna Coyle
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
                Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family! We'll see you
                when you return.

                Peace,
                Anna