Re: [logan2knits] Knitting on Thursday

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 21, 2006
      I'd like to try, but might not be able to squeeze it
      in...save me a half a seat (hee hee!)

      Ann

      --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

      > Hello, knitters!
      >
      > Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again)
      > been waiting to
      > hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar.
      > Here's the latest:
      > everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey
      > on down to the
      > permit office and pick up our license? Apparently,
      > no. The city will
      > call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT
      > THE HECK DOES THAT
      > MEAN??
      >
      > So, if you can endure yet another night of
      > margaritas and Mexican food,
      > meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday.
      > Let me know if you
      > can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of
      > seats.
      >
      > Patience, my beer-craving friends.
      >
      > Peace,
      > Anna

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 22, 2006
        We'll be watching for ya!

        -Anna

        Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis wrote:

        > I'd like to try, but might not be able to squeeze it
        > in...save me a half a seat (hee hee!)
        >
        > Ann
        >
        > --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@... <mailto:illinasia%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
        >
        > > Hello, knitters!
        > >
        > > Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again)
        > > been waiting to
        > > hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar.
        > > Here's the latest:
        > > everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey
        > > on down to the
        > > permit office and pick up our license? Apparently,
        > > no. The city will
        > > call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT
        > > THE HECK DOES THAT
        > > MEAN??
        > >
        > > So, if you can endure yet another night of
        > > margaritas and Mexican food,
        > > meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday.
        > > Let me know if you
        > > can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of
        > > seats.
        > >
        > > Patience, my beer-craving friends.
        > >
        > > Peace,
        > > Anna

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
          Hey, y'all.

          Come by El Cid and knit a bit on Thursday! 6:30-8:30 on the back patio.

          Let me know if you can come, so I can save enough seats.

          Peace,
          Anna
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
            I should be there.

            Marcy.

            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
              No Ann this week, have fun!

              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
                Hello Knitters,

                I will by just landing in Canada as you are sitting down to knit. I
                won't be able to join you again until after August 16th. Have a great
                month, all of you, and happy knitting! Maybe I'll have one completed
                project for this year by the time I get back...

                Cheers!
                -Denise
              • Anna Coyle
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
                  Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family! We'll see you
                  when you return.

                  Peace,
                  Anna