Re: Knitting on Thursday

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 21, 2006
      Well then, El Cid at 6:30 it is! Incidentally, it is not beer I'm
      craving, it's burgers!

      See you tomorrow,
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 21, 2006
        Unfortunately, I won't be there this week.

        Hope you are all doing well!

        --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

        > Hello, knitters!
        >
        > Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again)
        > been waiting to
        > hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar.
        > Here's the latest:
        > everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey
        > on down to the
        > permit office and pick up our license? Apparently,
        > no. The city will
        > call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT
        > THE HECK DOES THAT
        > MEAN??
        >
        > So, if you can endure yet another night of
        > margaritas and Mexican food,
        > meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday.
        > Let me know if you
        > can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of
        > seats.
        >
        > Patience, my beer-craving friends.
        >
        > Peace,
        > Anna

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 21, 2006
          I'd like to try, but might not be able to squeeze it
          in...save me a half a seat (hee hee!)

          Ann

          --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

          > Hello, knitters!
          >
          > Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again)
          > been waiting to
          > hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar.
          > Here's the latest:
          > everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey
          > on down to the
          > permit office and pick up our license? Apparently,
          > no. The city will
          > call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT
          > THE HECK DOES THAT
          > MEAN??
          >
          > So, if you can endure yet another night of
          > margaritas and Mexican food,
          > meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday.
          > Let me know if you
          > can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of
          > seats.
          >
          > Patience, my beer-craving friends.
          >
          > Peace,
          > Anna

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 22, 2006
            We'll be watching for ya!

            -Anna

            Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis wrote:

            > I'd like to try, but might not be able to squeeze it
            > in...save me a half a seat (hee hee!)
            >
            > Ann
            >
            > --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@... <mailto:illinasia%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
            >
            > > Hello, knitters!
            > >
            > > Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again)
            > > been waiting to
            > > hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar.
            > > Here's the latest:
            > > everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey
            > > on down to the
            > > permit office and pick up our license? Apparently,
            > > no. The city will
            > > call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT
            > > THE HECK DOES THAT
            > > MEAN??
            > >
            > > So, if you can endure yet another night of
            > > margaritas and Mexican food,
            > > meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday.
            > > Let me know if you
            > > can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of
            > > seats.
            > >
            > > Patience, my beer-craving friends.
            > >
            > > Peace,
            > > Anna

          • Anna Coyle
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
              Hey, y'all.

              Come by El Cid and knit a bit on Thursday! 6:30-8:30 on the back patio.

              Let me know if you can come, so I can save enough seats.

              Peace,
              Anna
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
                I should be there.

                Marcy.

                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
                  No Ann this week, have fun!

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
                    Hello Knitters,

                    I will by just landing in Canada as you are sitting down to knit. I
                    won't be able to join you again until after August 16th. Have a great
                    month, all of you, and happy knitting! Maybe I'll have one completed
                    project for this year by the time I get back...

                    Cheers!
                    -Denise
                  • Anna Coyle
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
                      Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family! We'll see you
                      when you return.

                      Peace,
                      Anna