Knitting on Thursday

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 21, 2006
      Hello, knitters!

      Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again) been waiting to
      hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar. Here's the latest:
      everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey on down to the
      permit office and pick up our license? Apparently, no. The city will
      call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT THE HECK DOES THAT
      MEAN??

      So, if you can endure yet another night of margaritas and Mexican food,
      meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday. Let me know if you
      can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of seats.

      Patience, my beer-craving friends.

      Peace,
      Anna
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 21, 2006
        Well then, El Cid at 6:30 it is! Incidentally, it is not beer I'm
        craving, it's burgers!

        See you tomorrow,
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 21, 2006
          Unfortunately, I won't be there this week.

          Hope you are all doing well!

          --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

          > Hello, knitters!
          >
          > Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again)
          > been waiting to
          > hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar.
          > Here's the latest:
          > everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey
          > on down to the
          > permit office and pick up our license? Apparently,
          > no. The city will
          > call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT
          > THE HECK DOES THAT
          > MEAN??
          >
          > So, if you can endure yet another night of
          > margaritas and Mexican food,
          > meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday.
          > Let me know if you
          > can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of
          > seats.
          >
          > Patience, my beer-craving friends.
          >
          > Peace,
          > Anna

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 21, 2006
            I'd like to try, but might not be able to squeeze it
            in...save me a half a seat (hee hee!)

            Ann

            --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

            > Hello, knitters!
            >
            > Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again)
            > been waiting to
            > hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar.
            > Here's the latest:
            > everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey
            > on down to the
            > permit office and pick up our license? Apparently,
            > no. The city will
            > call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT
            > THE HECK DOES THAT
            > MEAN??
            >
            > So, if you can endure yet another night of
            > margaritas and Mexican food,
            > meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday.
            > Let me know if you
            > can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of
            > seats.
            >
            > Patience, my beer-craving friends.
            >
            > Peace,
            > Anna

          • Anna Coyle
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 22, 2006
              We'll be watching for ya!

              -Anna

              Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis wrote:

              > I'd like to try, but might not be able to squeeze it
              > in...save me a half a seat (hee hee!)
              >
              > Ann
              >
              > --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@... <mailto:illinasia%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
              >
              > > Hello, knitters!
              > >
              > > Sorry about the late message, but I have (yet again)
              > > been waiting to
              > > hear the status of our patio license at SmallBar.
              > > Here's the latest:
              > > everything's been done (on our part). Can we mosey
              > > on down to the
              > > permit office and pick up our license? Apparently,
              > > no. The city will
              > > call us to let us know when we can pick it up. WHAT
              > > THE HECK DOES THAT
              > > MEAN??
              > >
              > > So, if you can endure yet another night of
              > > margaritas and Mexican food,
              > > meet me at El Cid's back patio at 6:30 on Thursday.
              > > Let me know if you
              > > can come so I can reserve the appropriate number of
              > > seats.
              > >
              > > Patience, my beer-craving friends.
              > >
              > > Peace,
              > > Anna

            • Anna Coyle
              Message 6 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
                Hey, y'all.

                Come by El Cid and knit a bit on Thursday! 6:30-8:30 on the back patio.

                Let me know if you can come, so I can save enough seats.

                Peace,
                Anna
                Message 7 of 10 , Jul 11, 2006
                  I should be there.

                  Marcy.

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 12, 2006
                    No Ann this week, have fun!

                    Message 9 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
                      Hello Knitters,

                      I will by just landing in Canada as you are sitting down to knit. I
                      won't be able to join you again until after August 16th. Have a great
                      month, all of you, and happy knitting! Maybe I'll have one completed
                      project for this year by the time I get back...

                      Cheers!
                      -Denise
                    • Anna Coyle
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jul 13, 2006
                        Have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family! We'll see you
                        when you return.

                        Peace,
                        Anna