Re: [logan2knits] Knitting reminder

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
      I can't make it this Thursday. Hope everyone has fun!

      --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

      > Hey, y'all.
      >
      > Same time, same place.
      >
      > Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.
      >
      > Let me know if you can make it.
      >
      > I'm in.
      >
      > Peace,
      > Anna

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
        Hello Knitters,
        I'll be there this Thursday. See you then, Denise

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
          Hey all, I'm not positive, but I think I'll be there with my friend Sam.

          See you,
          Marita