Re: [logan2knits] Knitting reminder

    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
      Hey all. I'm in Kansas City this morning. I'll see
      you in a couple of weeks. But not Thursday.

      Marcy.

      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
        I can't make it this Thursday. Hope everyone has fun!

        --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:

        > Hey, y'all.
        >
        > Same time, same place.
        >
        > Thursday, 6:30-8:30 at El Cid on the Square.
        >
        > Let me know if you can make it.
        >
        > I'm in.
        >
        > Peace,
        > Anna

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
          Hello Knitters,
          I'll be there this Thursday. See you then, Denise

          Message 4 of 14 , Jun 13, 2006
            Hey all, I'm not positive, but I think I'll be there with my friend Sam.

            See you,
            Marita