Thursday at El Cid

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006
      Hello, Knitters!

      Here's the usual reminder about knitting at El Cid on Thursday, from
      6:30 to 8:30. Hope to see y'all there.

      Let me know if you can make it, so I'll know how many seats to reserve.

      Peace,
      Anna
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
        I'll be there.

        Marita

        >From: Anna Coyle <illinasia@...>
        >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [logan2knits] Thursday at El Cid
        >Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 17:58:10 -0500
        >
        >Hello, Knitters!
        >
        >Here's the usual reminder about knitting at El Cid on Thursday, from
        >6:30 to 8:30. Hope to see y'all there.
        >
        >Let me know if you can make it, so I'll know how many seats to reserve.
        >
        >Peace,
        >Anna
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
          Darn, I can't make it as we will be at Dorothy's
          violin recital at Devon Bank at 7 and won't be in the
          hood until late. Eventually I'll get to the group
          again!

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 8, 2006
            Hello Knitters,
            I'll be there tonight. See you then,