thursday

    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 6, 2006
      I was hoping to be knitting on Thursday, but some out of town friends
      just came into town and that is the only day we can meet up. I'll see
      you all in 3 weeks.

      Marcy.
      Message 2 of 18 , Jul 5, 2006
        I will try to come, but I can't really guarantee that I will make it.
        Things are a little hairy for us this week.

        Happy knitting!
        -Denise
      • catherine taylor
        Message 3 of 18 , Feb 18, 2008
          Hey ya'll
          I think we're supposed to meet this thursday at My House Cafe, unfortunately I probably won't be able to make it.... But I wanted to let you all know that when I was walking by there the other day I saw a sign in the window "new winter hours, closing at 7 or 8." So, you probably want to verify what there hours are this week....
          Hope all are warm and knitting,
          Cate

          Message 4 of 18 , Feb 21, 2008
            Hello all--

            I called My House, and they are closing at 7 PM
            tonight. Bummer.

            Unless someone comes up with a better plan, I still
            plan to go over there after work. I figure one hour
            of relaxing with coffee and knitting is better than
            nothing. :-)

            So maybe we should start looking for another location?
            Or maybe shift our schedule to a weekend afternoon
            and keep going to My House? Maybe we should look at
            our calendars to see when we can host at home?

            Joyce

            --- catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...>
            wrote:

            > Hey ya'll
            > I think we're supposed to meet this thursday at My
            > House Cafe, unfortunately I probably won't be able
            > to make it.... But I wanted to let you all know
            > that when I was walking by there the other day I saw
            > a sign in the window "new winter hours, closing at 7
            > or 8." So, you probably want to verify what there
            > hours are this week....
            > Hope all are warm and knitting,
            > Cate

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
          • Lynda C
            Message 5 of 18 , Feb 21, 2008
              Rats! I went last week and it was quite pleasant. I don't get home from work
              until 6:30, and so would not be able to make it.

              Lynda

              On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald <
              bigwildonion@...> wrote:

              > Hello all--
              >
              > I called My House, and they are closing at 7 PM
              > tonight. Bummer.
              >
              > Unless someone comes up with a better plan, I still
              > plan to go over there after work. I figure one hour
              > of relaxing with coffee and knitting is better than
              > nothing. :-)
              >
              > So maybe we should start looking for another location?
              > Or maybe shift our schedule to a weekend afternoon
              > and keep going to My House? Maybe we should look at
              > our calendars to see when we can host at home?
              >
              > Joyce
              >
              > --- catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...<taylorcatherinea%40yahoo.com>
              > >
              > wrote:
              >

              > > Hey ya'll
              > > I think we're supposed to meet this thursday at My
              > > House Cafe, unfortunately I probably won't be able
              > > to make it.... But I wanted to let you all know
              > > that when I was walking by there the other day I saw
              > > a sign in the window "new winter hours, closing at 7
              > > or 8." So, you probably want to verify what there
              > > hours are this week....
              > > Hope all are warm and knitting,
              > > Cate

              > > removed]

            • Kari Balck
              Message 6 of 18 , Feb 21, 2008
                Wish I could make it, but am without wheels today. Any ideas for the 28th, since My House is closing so early?

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

                Message 7 of 18 , Feb 21, 2008
                  Hi all, I plan to go over tonight also. Hope some of you can come. Margaret

                  Message 8 of 18 , Feb 21, 2008
                    I could host on the 28th is no one else is interested. Tina
                    From: Kari Balck <kebalck@...>

                    Message 9 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
                      I can make it then, but I will arrive a bit late. What
                      would you like me to bring?

                      Message 10 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
                        I'd love to see more Sunday meetings at My House. My Sundays are
                        much more open than my weeknights.

                        --Chelsea

                      • tinaheiho@comcast.net
                        Message 11 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
                          Anyone interested in trying Golden Rise Bakery on Diversey? It is an amazing family owned business, and have been very supportive of neighborhood groups I am associated with (unity playlot, etc.). Shall I give them a call? Tina
                          From: Chelsea Voulgares <v.chelsea@...>

                          Message 12 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
                            I agree. I would love to come and have some coffee and knit on a Sunday
                            afternoon/late morning.

                            Message 13 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
                              Yes I can make it on Thursday too.
                              --Lee

                              --- tinaheiho@... <mailto:tinaheiho%40comcast.net> wrote:

                              > I could host on the 28th is no one else is
                              > interested. Tina

                              <mailto:bigwildonion%40yahoo.com> >
                              > wrote: Hello all--
                              > >
                              > > I called My House, and they are closing at 7 PM
                              > > tonight. Bummer.
                              > >
                              > > Unless someone comes up with a better plan, I
                              > still
                              > > plan to go over there after work. I figure one
                              > hour
                              > > of relaxing with coffee and knitting is better
                              > than
                              > > nothing. :-)
                              > >
                              > > So maybe we should start looking for another
                              > location?
                              > > Or maybe shift our schedule to a weekend afternoon
                              > > and keep going to My House? Maybe we should look
                              > at
                              > > our calendars to see when we can host at home?
                              > >
                              > > Joyce
                              > >
                              > > --- catherine taylor <taylorcatherinea@...
                              <mailto:taylorcatherinea%40yahoo.com> >

                              Message 14 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
                                Why not?
                                --Lee

                                From: Chelsea Voulgares <v.chelsea@... <mailto:v.chelsea%40gmail.com>

                                Message 15 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
                                  Yes, definitely give them a call!

                                  http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
                                • tinaheiho@comcast.net
                                  Message 16 of 18 , Feb 22, 2008
                                    Knitting is on for thursday the 28th!

                                    Okay, for those of you that have not been here before, my address is:
                                    3635 West Wrightwood Avenue
                                    2F...please use the west side deck/porch entrance
                                    6pm to 9ish
                                    I'll make pasta and a salad.
                                    We have pets of all types...allergies beware. Dogs will be crated.
                                    773.954.2709
                                    See ya'll soon!
                                    Tina
                                    From: "Lee Stein" <leesstein@...>