Re: [logan2knits] From A Friend: 'WSBTV.com - News - Women Accused Of Stealing Yarn'

    Message 1 of 3 , May 27, 2006
      Okay, last message from me . . . sorry. This is another story! Joyce has
      not been stealing yarn in Georgia . . . at least as far as I know.

      -Becca

      P.S. This is what happens when I work too much and can't get to meetings .
      . . I long to talk about knitting and send out a million messages. Sorry
      again!