From A Friend: 'WSBTV.com - News - Women Accused Of Stealing Yarn'

  • Joyce
    Message 1 of 3 , May 25, 2006
      Joyce has sent you a story: "WSBTV.com - News - Women Accused Of Stealing Yarn"

      the link:
      http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9268970/detail.html?taf=atl

      Message from Joyce: wild story here
      Message 2 of 3 , May 27, 2006
        Oh sorry, someone else had sent to me and I didn't see Joyce had sent it
        along too!

        Well, she failed to mention that she was the star.

        Sorry for the duplicate message!

        -Becca

        Message 3 of 3 , May 27, 2006
          Okay, last message from me . . . sorry. This is another story! Joyce has
          not been stealing yarn in Georgia . . . at least as far as I know.

          -Becca

          P.S. This is what happens when I work too much and can't get to meetings .
          . . I long to talk about knitting and send out a million messages. Sorry
          again!