Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this week at El Cid

    Message 1 of 5 , May 25, 2006
      I'm still stuck in the library every Thursday night!

      I'm going to be sending off the package to Dulaan in the next week or so, so
      if anyone has a project they were finishing up please let me know so I can
      get it before I pack up the box!

      You can always drop it off at my house:
      3416 W. Wrightwood #1
      (It's the door on the left . . . just leave it between the doors)