Knitting this week at El Cid

    Message 1 of 5 , May 24, 2006
      Hello Knitters--

      This week Logan2Knits meets at El Cid on Thursday night, May 25
      6:30-8:30 PM.

      Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.

      El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.

      Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
      to save.

      Heads up for next week: we hope to go to SmallBar next week when their
      patio opens. Anna works there, and it is a kid-friendly place.

      Message 2 of 5 , May 24, 2006
        I'm in this week!

        On Wednesday, May 24, 2006, at 04:26 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

        > Hello Knitters--
        >
        > This week Logan2Knits meets at El Cid on Thursday night, May 25
        > 6:30-8:30 PM.
        >
        > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
        >
        > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        >
        > Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
        > to save.
        >
        > Heads up for next week: we hope to go to SmallBar next week when their
        > patio opens.  Anna works there, and it is a kid-friendly place.

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 5 , May 25, 2006
          Count me in! Not sure about the hubbie, though.

          -Anna

          Message 4 of 5 , May 25, 2006
            I'll be there. Margaret

            "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: Hello Knitters--

            This week Logan2Knits meets at El Cid on Thursday night, May 25
            6:30-8:30 PM.

            Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.

            El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.

            Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
            to save.

            Heads up for next week: we hope to go to SmallBar next week when their
            patio opens. Anna works there, and it is a kid-friendly place.

            Craft hobby Hobby and craft supply Logan square

            Message 5 of 5 , May 25, 2006
              I'm still stuck in the library every Thursday night!

              I'm going to be sending off the package to Dulaan in the next week or so, so
              if anyone has a project they were finishing up please let me know so I can
              get it before I pack up the box!

              You can always drop it off at my house:
              3416 W. Wrightwood #1
              (It's the door on the left . . . just leave it between the doors)