Re: [logan2knits] Knitting at El Cid--New time this week

    Message 1 of 7 , May 17, 2006
      I will be able to make it. See you there. Margaret

      "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: This week Logan2Knits meets at El Cid on Thursday night, May 11th,
      6:30-8:30 PM.

      Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.

      Since so many of us can't get to Logan Square by 6:00 PM, we are
      meeting a little bit later this week to see how it works. Feel free to
      send your feedback on this change.

      El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.

      Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
      to save.

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 7 , May 17, 2006
        Excellent, looking forward to experience the Small
        Bar, Ann