Re: [logan2knits] Knitting at El Cid--New time this week

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 7 , May 17, 2006
      Hey, Joyce. I'll be able to make it this week. By the way, the patio
      at Small Bar should be up and running by NEXT Thursday. I'll let you
      know about it.

      See you Thursday,
      Anna

      Message 2 of 7 , May 17, 2006
        I will be able to make it. See you there. Margaret

        "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...> wrote: This week Logan2Knits meets at El Cid on Thursday night, May 11th,
        6:30-8:30 PM.

        Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.

        Since so many of us can't get to Logan Square by 6:00 PM, we are
        meeting a little bit later this week to see how it works. Feel free to
        send your feedback on this change.

        El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.

        Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
        to save.

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 7 , May 17, 2006
          Excellent, looking forward to experience the Small
          Bar, Ann