Re: [logan2knits] Knitting at El Cid--New time this week

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 7 , May 17, 2006
      Hello all,
      We can't make it this week as Dorothy is having her
      stage debut in the school play. Next week should work
      OK, have fun and see you then,

      Ann

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
      wrote:

      > This week Logan2Knits meets at El Cid on Thursday
      > night, May 11th,
      > 6:30-8:30 PM.
      >
      > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
      >
      > Since so many of us can't get to Logan Square by
      > 6:00 PM, we are
      > meeting a little bit later this week to see how it
      > works. Feel free to
      > send your feedback on this change.
      >
      > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N.
      > Kedzie Ave.
      >
      > Please let me know if you will be there so we will
      > know how many seats
      > to save.

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 7 , May 17, 2006
        Hey, Joyce. I'll be able to make it this week. By the way, the patio
        at Small Bar should be up and running by NEXT Thursday. I'll let you
        know about it.

        See you Thursday,
        Anna

          Message 4 of 7 , May 17, 2006
            Excellent, looking forward to experience the Small
            Bar, Ann