Re: Knitting at El Cid--New time this week

    Message 1 of 7 , May 16, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      I will be out of town this Thursday, but I'm looking forward to
      joining you all next week for knitting and guacamole. Have a lovely
      time tomorrow, and a great week y'all!

      Message 2 of 7 , May 16, 2006
        Sounds good to me. I'll try to make it this week.

        On Tuesday, May 16, 2006, at 05:42 PM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

        > This week Logan2Knits meets at El Cid on Thursday night, May 11th,
        > 6:30-8:30 PM.
        >
        > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
        >
        > Since so many of us can't get to Logan Square by 6:00 PM, we are
        > meeting a little bit later this week to see how it works. Feel free to
        > send your feedback on this change.
        >
        > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
        >
        > Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
        > to save.

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

      • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        Message 3 of 7 , May 17, 2006
          Hello all,
          We can't make it this week as Dorothy is having her
          stage debut in the school play. Next week should work
          OK, have fun and see you then,

          Ann

          --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>
          wrote:

          > This week Logan2Knits meets at El Cid on Thursday
          > night, May 11th,
          > 6:30-8:30 PM.
          >
          > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
          >
          > Since so many of us can't get to Logan Square by
          > 6:00 PM, we are
          > meeting a little bit later this week to see how it
          > works. Feel free to
          > send your feedback on this change.
          >
          > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N.
          > Kedzie Ave.
          >
          > Please let me know if you will be there so we will
          > know how many seats
          > to save.

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 7 , May 17, 2006
            Hey, Joyce. I'll be able to make it this week. By the way, the patio
            at Small Bar should be up and running by NEXT Thursday. I'll let you
            know about it.

            See you Thursday,
            Anna

              Message 6 of 7 , May 17, 2006
                Excellent, looking forward to experience the Small
                Bar, Ann