Meeting reminder and location update

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27, 2005
      Logan Square knits
      Every Wednesday evening
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
      Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

      Coffee Talk will be closing their business on Saturday, April 30 and
      this week marks our last meeting there.

      We will be trying out a new space starting May 4.

      Cherubs, a coffee shop at 2524 W. Fullerton, would like to host our
      meetings. The shop is open until 9 pm, so anybody swept up in their
      projects or the conversations can stay a little later... The shop is
      located near the interesection of Fullerton and Western.

      If we find that Cherubs can't accommodate our needs, the Logan Square
      branch library has also expressed an interest in hosting the group.
      However, there are currently some scheduling conflicts with their
      meeting room that will need to be worked out before we could relocate
      there.
    • ur_fav_who_else
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
        I have an idea where we could meet. At THE NORTHTOWN
        BRANCH LIBRARY! I think that would be great. The
        address is 6435 N. California Ave.

        Shabana
        --- Annemarie Neff <annemarie.neff@...> wrote:

        > Logan Square knits
        > Every Wednesday evening
        > 6:30 to 8 pm
        > Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard,
        > 773-384-1779
        > Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting
        > needles.
        >
        > Coffee Talk will be closing their business on
        > Saturday, April 30 and
        > this week marks our last meeting there.
        >
        > We will be trying out a new space starting May 4.
        >
        > Cherubs, a coffee shop at 2524 W. Fullerton, would
        > like to host our
        > meetings. The shop is open until 9 pm, so anybody
        > swept up in their
        > projects or the conversations can stay a little
        > later... The shop is
        > located near the interesection of Fullerton and
        > Western.
        >
        > If we find that Cherubs can't accommodate our needs,
        > the Logan Square
        > branch library has also expressed an interest in
        > hosting the group.
        > However, there are currently some scheduling
        > conflicts with their
        > meeting room that will need to be worked out before
        > we could relocate
        > there.

        juss wonderin

        u no wat i mean

      • Lisa Phillips
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
          Shabana,
          Sounds like you might want to try starting up a new
          group for that area!
          I think it's safe to say the reason our group is
          Logan Square Knits is that most of us live in (and
          want to meet up to knit in) the Logan Square
          vicinity...
          Happy knitting,
          Lisa