Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this week is Thursday at El Cid

    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2006
      Hi Marcy--

      That's fine. It looks like there will only be a few
      of us tonight, so there will be room for you if you
      can make it.

      Joyce

      --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

      > I haven't replied because I just don't know yet if
      > I'll be there. I
      > want to.
      >

      > On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at 09:26 AM, Joyce M.
      > Fitzgerald wrote:
      >
      > > This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on
      > Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
      > > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
      > >
      > > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N.
      > Kedzie Ave.
      > >
      > > Please let me know if you will be there so we will
      > know how many seats
      > > to save.

      > <image.tiff>
      > >

      > <image.tiff>
      > >
      > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
      > to:
      > >
      > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > <image.tiff>

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2006
        Hey Joyce et al,

        Sorry for the late response. I will not be at El Cid tonight, although I
        will try my damnest to make it next time, and then I can tell you all about
        the great week I had.

        -Marita