Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this week is Thursday at El Cid

    Message 1 of 7 , May 4, 2006
      I haven't replied because I just don't know yet if I'll be there. I
      want to.

      On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at 09:26 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

      > This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
      > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
      >
      > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
      >
      > Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
      > to save.

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      <image.tiff>

      Message 2 of 7 , May 4, 2006
        Hi Marcy--

        That's fine. It looks like there will only be a few
        of us tonight, so there will be room for you if you
        can make it.

        Joyce

        --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

        > I haven't replied because I just don't know yet if
        > I'll be there. I
        > want to.
        >

        > On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at 09:26 AM, Joyce M.
        > Fitzgerald wrote:
        >
        > > This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on
        > Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
        > > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
        > >
        > > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N.
        > Kedzie Ave.
        > >
        > > Please let me know if you will be there so we will
        > know how many seats
        > > to save.

        > <image.tiff>
        > >

        > <image.tiff>
        > >
        > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
        > to:
        > >
        > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
        > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
        > >

        > <image.tiff>

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2006
          Hey Joyce et al,

          Sorry for the late response. I will not be at El Cid tonight, although I
          will try my damnest to make it next time, and then I can tell you all about
          the great week I had.

          -Marita