Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this week is Thursday at El Cid

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2, 2006
      We will not be there, have a margarita for me!

      Ann

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2006
        Oh no! I work until 9 on Thursdays. Sorry I can't be there. Have fun!

        - Becca

        Message 3 of 7 , May 4, 2006
          I haven't replied because I just don't know yet if I'll be there. I
          want to.

          On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at 09:26 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

          > This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
          > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
          >
          > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
          >
          > Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
          > to save.

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          <image.tiff>

          Message 4 of 7 , May 4, 2006
            Hi Marcy--

            That's fine. It looks like there will only be a few
            of us tonight, so there will be room for you if you
            can make it.

            Joyce

            --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

            > I haven't replied because I just don't know yet if
            > I'll be there. I
            > want to.
            >

            > On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at 09:26 AM, Joyce M.
            > Fitzgerald wrote:
            >
            > > This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on
            > Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
            > > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
            > >
            > > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N.
            > Kedzie Ave.
            > >
            > > Please let me know if you will be there so we will
            > know how many seats
            > > to save.

            > <image.tiff>
            > >

            > <image.tiff>
            > >
            > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
            > to:
            > >
            > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
            > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
            > >

            > <image.tiff>

            Joyce M. Fitzgerald

            3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

            bigwildonion@...
            jfitzg7@...

            (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

            Message 5 of 7 , May 4, 2006
              Hey Joyce et al,

              Sorry for the late response. I will not be at El Cid tonight, although I
              will try my damnest to make it next time, and then I can tell you all about
              the great week I had.

              -Marita