Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this week is Thursday at El Cid

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 7 , May 2 9:28 AM
      I'm in, Joyce, and I'll be bringing my husband (oh, the lure of Mexican
      food).

      -Anna

      Message 2 of 7 , May 2 2:40 PM
        We will not be there, have a margarita for me!

        Ann

        --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2 3:47 PM
          Oh no! I work until 9 on Thursdays. Sorry I can't be there. Have fun!

          - Becca

          Message 4 of 7 , May 4 5:50 AM
            I haven't replied because I just don't know yet if I'll be there. I
            want to.

            On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at 09:26 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

            > This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
            > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
            >
            > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
            >
            > Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
            > to save.

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

            <image.tiff>

            Message 5 of 7 , May 4 7:46 AM
              Hi Marcy--

              That's fine. It looks like there will only be a few
              of us tonight, so there will be room for you if you
              can make it.

              Joyce

              --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

              > I haven't replied because I just don't know yet if
              > I'll be there. I
              > want to.
              >

              > On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at 09:26 AM, Joyce M.
              > Fitzgerald wrote:
              >
              > > This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on
              > Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
              > > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
              > >
              > > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N.
              > Kedzie Ave.
              > >
              > > Please let me know if you will be there so we will
              > know how many seats
              > > to save.

              > <image.tiff>
              > >

              > <image.tiff>
              > >
              > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
              > to:
              > >
              > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
              > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
              > >

              > <image.tiff>

              Joyce M. Fitzgerald

              3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

              bigwildonion@...
              jfitzg7@...

              (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

              Message 6 of 7 , May 4 4:11 PM
                Hey Joyce et al,

                Sorry for the late response. I will not be at El Cid tonight, although I
                will try my damnest to make it next time, and then I can tell you all about
                the great week I had.

                -Marita