Knitting this week is Thursday at El Cid

    Message 1 of 7 , May 2 7:26 AM
      This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
      Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.

      El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.

      Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
      to save.
    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2 9:28 AM
        I'm in, Joyce, and I'll be bringing my husband (oh, the lure of Mexican
        food).

        -Anna

        Message 3 of 7 , May 2 2:40 PM
          We will not be there, have a margarita for me!

          Ann

          --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>

          Message 4 of 7 , May 2 3:47 PM
            Oh no! I work until 9 on Thursdays. Sorry I can't be there. Have fun!

            - Becca

            Message 5 of 7 , May 4 5:50 AM
              I haven't replied because I just don't know yet if I'll be there. I
              want to.

              On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at 09:26 AM, Joyce M. Fitzgerald wrote:

              > This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
              > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
              >
              > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N. Kedzie Ave.
              >
              > Please let me know if you will be there so we will know how many seats
              > to save.

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

              Message 6 of 7 , May 4 7:46 AM
                Hi Marcy--

                That's fine. It looks like there will only be a few
                of us tonight, so there will be room for you if you
                can make it.

                Joyce

                --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

                > I haven't replied because I just don't know yet if
                > I'll be there. I
                > want to.
                >

                > On Tuesday, May 2, 2006, at 09:26 AM, Joyce M.
                > Fitzgerald wrote:
                >
                > > This week Logan2Knits returns to El Cid on
                > Thursday nights, 6-8 PM.
                > > Weather permitting, we will sit on the back patio.
                > >
                > > El Cid is located just off the square at 2645 N.
                > Kedzie Ave.
                > >
                > > Please let me know if you will be there so we will
                > know how many seats
                > > to save.

                > <image.tiff>
                > >

                > <image.tiff>
                > >
                > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

                > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
                > to:
                > >
                > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
                > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
                > >

                > <image.tiff>

                Joyce M. Fitzgerald

                3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

                bigwildonion@...
                jfitzg7@...

                (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

                Message 7 of 7 , May 4 4:11 PM
                  Hey Joyce et al,

                  Sorry for the late response. I will not be at El Cid tonight, although I
                  will try my damnest to make it next time, and then I can tell you all about
                  the great week I had.

                  -Marita