Re: [logan2knits] Sunday April 30th from 1 to 3 or more

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
      Hi, Ann. I'll be there on Sunday. I've been to your place before, but I
      can't remember the exact address. I just need a little reminder.

      Thanks and enjoy the rest of the week.
      Anna

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 28, 2006
        Sorry all! Another weekend I just can't do. I promise I'll see you
        all soon.

        Marcy.

        On Thursday, April 27, 2006, at 03:57 PM, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
        wrote:

        > Hello knitters!
        >
        > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
        > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
        > more.  Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
        > email and I will send you the address.  We have one
        > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
        > visits.  And dust...
        >
        > Ann

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        <image.tiff>