Re: [logan2knits] Sunday April 30th from 1 to 3 or more

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
      Ann,

      I wish I could make it, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend
      celebrating the husband's birthday and the end of my first year of Grad
      school.

      I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

      -Becca

      On 4/27/06, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis <tcarp8@...> wrote:

      > Hello knitters!
      >
      > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
      > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
      > more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
      > email and I will send you the address. We have one
      > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
      > visits. And dust...
      >
      > Ann

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
        Hi, Ann. I'll be there on Sunday. I've been to your place before, but I
        can't remember the exact address. I just need a little reminder.

        Thanks and enjoy the rest of the week.
        Anna

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 28, 2006
          Sorry all! Another weekend I just can't do. I promise I'll see you
          all soon.

          Marcy.

          On Thursday, April 27, 2006, at 03:57 PM, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
          wrote:

          > Hello knitters!
          >
          > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
          > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
          > more.  Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
          > email and I will send you the address.  We have one
          > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
          > visits.  And dust...
          >
          > Ann

          > http://mail.yahoo.com

          <image.tiff>