RE: [logan2knits] Springtime knitting at my place

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 22 8:59 AM
      Hi Anna,

      Sorry about the late reply, I have become a total email delinquent. I would
      really like to come tomorrow, and bring an out of town knitting friend,
      Rebecca, who I went to college with. We probably will leave a bit early
      though, because we are planning to go to Arcadia where Debbie Stoller is
      signing copies of her new book at four o'clock. See you soon,

      Marita

      >From: Anna Coyle <illinasia@...>
      >To: logan2knits@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [logan2knits] Springtime knitting at my place
      >Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 00:50:51 -0500
      >
      >Howdy, y'all!
      >
      >Now that I'm back from the North Georgia mountains and I've finally
      >gotten the last of the leaves, twigs, and pine needles out of my
      >projects, I'm ready to return to urban knitting.
      >Couches...pillows...warm beverages...snacks. Care to join me? How
      >'bout Sunday from 2 til 4ish?
      >
      >If the weather's cooperative, we can take the show outdoors. I've got a
      >mighty fine backyard.
      >
      >The usual allergy caution: 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 moderately clean humans.
      >
      >Email for the address.
      >Enjoy the rest of the week!
      >Anna

    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 27 1:57 PM
        Hello knitters!

        Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
        afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
        more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
        email and I will send you the address. We have one
        hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
        visits. And dust...

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 27 3:39 PM
          Ann,

          I wish I could make it, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend
          celebrating the husband's birthday and the end of my first year of Grad
          school.

          I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

          -Becca

          On 4/27/06, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis <tcarp8@...> wrote:

          > Hello knitters!
          >
          > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
          > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
          > more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
          > email and I will send you the address. We have one
          > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
          > visits. And dust...
          >
          > Ann

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 27 7:06 PM
            Hi, Ann. I'll be there on Sunday. I've been to your place before, but I
            can't remember the exact address. I just need a little reminder.

            Thanks and enjoy the rest of the week.
            Anna

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 28 5:59 AM
              Sorry all! Another weekend I just can't do. I promise I'll see you
              all soon.

              Marcy.

              On Thursday, April 27, 2006, at 03:57 PM, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
              wrote:

              > Hello knitters!
              >
              > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
              > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
              > more.  Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
              > email and I will send you the address.  We have one
              > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
              > visits.  And dust...
              >
              > Ann

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              <image.tiff>