Re: [logan2knits] Springtime knitting at my place

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 19 9:23 AM
      Thanks for letting me know, Ann. See you next week!

      -Anna

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 20 7:18 PM
        Hi Anna,

        I'll be coming- I hope I'm not the only one!

        -Denise

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 22 8:59 AM
          Hi Anna,

          Sorry about the late reply, I have become a total email delinquent. I would
          really like to come tomorrow, and bring an out of town knitting friend,
          Rebecca, who I went to college with. We probably will leave a bit early
          though, because we are planning to go to Arcadia where Debbie Stoller is
          signing copies of her new book at four o'clock. See you soon,

          Marita

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 27 1:57 PM
            Hello knitters!

            Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
            afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
            more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
            email and I will send you the address. We have one
            hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
            visits. And dust...

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 27 3:39 PM
              Ann,

              I wish I could make it, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend
              celebrating the husband's birthday and the end of my first year of Grad
              school.

              I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

              -Becca

              On 4/27/06, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis <tcarp8@...> wrote:

              > Hello knitters!
              >
              > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
              > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
              > more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
              > email and I will send you the address. We have one
              > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
              > visits. And dust...
              >
              > Ann

            • Anna Coyle
              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 27 7:06 PM
                Hi, Ann. I'll be there on Sunday. I've been to your place before, but I
                can't remember the exact address. I just need a little reminder.

                Thanks and enjoy the rest of the week.

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 28 5:59 AM
                  Sorry all! Another weekend I just can't do. I promise I'll see you
                  all soon.

                  Marcy.

                  On Thursday, April 27, 2006, at 03:57 PM, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                  wrote:

                  > Hello knitters!
                  >
                  > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
                  > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
                  > more.  Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
                  > email and I will send you the address.  We have one
                  > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
                  > visits.  And dust...
                  >
                  > Ann

                  > http://mail.yahoo.com

                  <image.tiff>