Re: [logan2knits] Springtime knitting at my place

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 19, 2006
      Anna,

      I'm at work 1-5 on Sunday, so I won't be able to make it.

      I hope to see everyone soon!

      Becca

      P.S. If anyone can't wait until Sunday, please remember the meet-up at the
      Logan Square Library on Saturday the 22nd from 2-4:30pm. E-mail me with any
      questions!

      On 4/19/06, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis <tcarp8@...> wrote:

      > Anna,
      > Sorry, we can't make it this Sunday at that time, but
      > we are set to host next Sunday and hope to see you all
      > then.
      >
      > Ann
      >
      > --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Howdy, y'all!
      > >
      > > Now that I'm back from the North Georgia mountains
      > > and I've finally
      > > gotten the last of the leaves, twigs, and pine
      > > needles out of my
      > > projects, I'm ready to return to urban knitting.
      > > Couches...pillows...warm beverages...snacks. Care
      > > to join me? How
      > > 'bout Sunday from 2 til 4ish?
      > >
      > > If the weather's cooperative, we can take the show
      > > outdoors. I've got a
      > > mighty fine backyard.
      > >
      > > The usual allergy caution: 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2
      > > moderately clean humans.
      > >
      > > Email for the address.
      > > Enjoy the rest of the week!
      > > Anna

    • Anna Coyle
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 19, 2006
        Thanks for letting me know, Ann. See you next week!

        -Anna

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 20, 2006
          Hi Anna,

          I'll be coming- I hope I'm not the only one!

          -Denise

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 22, 2006
            Hi Anna,

            Sorry about the late reply, I have become a total email delinquent. I would
            really like to come tomorrow, and bring an out of town knitting friend,
            Rebecca, who I went to college with. We probably will leave a bit early
            though, because we are planning to go to Arcadia where Debbie Stoller is
            signing copies of her new book at four o'clock. See you soon,

            Marita

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
              Hello knitters!

              Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
              afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
              more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
              email and I will send you the address. We have one
              hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
              visits. And dust...

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
                Ann,

                I wish I could make it, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend
                celebrating the husband's birthday and the end of my first year of Grad
                school.

                I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

                -Becca

                On 4/27/06, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                > Hello knitters!
                >
                > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
                > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
                > more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
                > email and I will send you the address. We have one
                > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
                > visits. And dust...
                >
                > Ann

              • Anna Coyle
                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
                  Hi, Ann. I'll be there on Sunday. I've been to your place before, but I
                  can't remember the exact address. I just need a little reminder.

                  Thanks and enjoy the rest of the week.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 28, 2006
                    Sorry all! Another weekend I just can't do. I promise I'll see you
                    all soon.

                    Marcy.

                    On Thursday, April 27, 2006, at 03:57 PM, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                    wrote:

                    > Hello knitters!
                    >
                    > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
                    > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
                    > more.  Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
                    > email and I will send you the address.  We have one
                    > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
                    > visits.  And dust...
                    >
                    > Ann

                    > http://mail.yahoo.com

                    <image.tiff>