Re: [logan2knits] Springtime knitting at my place

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 19, 2006
      Anna,
      Sorry, we can't make it this Sunday at that time, but
      we are set to host next Sunday and hope to see you all
      then.

      Ann

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 19, 2006
        Anna,

        I'm at work 1-5 on Sunday, so I won't be able to make it.

        I hope to see everyone soon!

        Becca

        P.S. If anyone can't wait until Sunday, please remember the meet-up at the
        Logan Square Library on Saturday the 22nd from 2-4:30pm. E-mail me with any
        questions!

        On 4/19/06, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis <tcarp8@...> wrote:

        > Anna,
        > Sorry, we can't make it this Sunday at that time, but
        > we are set to host next Sunday and hope to see you all
        > then.
        >
        > Ann
        >
        > --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Howdy, y'all!
        > >
        > > Now that I'm back from the North Georgia mountains
        > > and I've finally
        > > gotten the last of the leaves, twigs, and pine
        > > needles out of my
        > > projects, I'm ready to return to urban knitting.
        > > Couches...pillows...warm beverages...snacks. Care
        > > to join me? How
        > > 'bout Sunday from 2 til 4ish?
        > >
        > > If the weather's cooperative, we can take the show
        > > outdoors. I've got a
        > > mighty fine backyard.
        > >
        > > The usual allergy caution: 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2
        > > moderately clean humans.
        > >
        > > Email for the address.
        > > Enjoy the rest of the week!
        > > Anna

      • Anna Coyle
        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 19, 2006
          Thanks for letting me know, Ann. See you next week!

          -Anna

          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 20, 2006
            Hi Anna,

            I'll be coming- I hope I'm not the only one!

            -Denise

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 22, 2006
              Hi Anna,

              Sorry about the late reply, I have become a total email delinquent. I would
              really like to come tomorrow, and bring an out of town knitting friend,
              Rebecca, who I went to college with. We probably will leave a bit early
              though, because we are planning to go to Arcadia where Debbie Stoller is
              signing copies of her new book at four o'clock. See you soon,

              Marita

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
                Hello knitters!

                Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
                afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
                more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
                email and I will send you the address. We have one
                hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
                visits. And dust...

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
                  Ann,

                  I wish I could make it, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend
                  celebrating the husband's birthday and the end of my first year of Grad
                  school.

                  I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

                  -Becca

                  On 4/27/06, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                  > Hello knitters!
                  >
                  > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
                  > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
                  > more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
                  > email and I will send you the address. We have one
                  > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
                  > visits. And dust...
                  >
                  > Ann

                • Anna Coyle
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
                    Hi, Ann. I'll be there on Sunday. I've been to your place before, but I
                    can't remember the exact address. I just need a little reminder.

                    Thanks and enjoy the rest of the week.

                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 28, 2006
                      Sorry all! Another weekend I just can't do. I promise I'll see you
                      all soon.

                      Marcy.

                      On Thursday, April 27, 2006, at 03:57 PM, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                      wrote:

                      > Hello knitters!
                      >
                      > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
                      > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
                      > more.  Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
                      > email and I will send you the address.  We have one
                      > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
                      > visits.  And dust...
                      >
                      > Ann

                      > http://mail.yahoo.com

                      <image.tiff>