Springtime knitting at my place

  • Anna Coyle
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 18, 2006
      Howdy, y'all!

      Now that I'm back from the North Georgia mountains and I've finally
      gotten the last of the leaves, twigs, and pine needles out of my
      projects, I'm ready to return to urban knitting.
      Couches...pillows...warm beverages...snacks. Care to join me? How
      'bout Sunday from 2 til 4ish?

      If the weather's cooperative, we can take the show outdoors. I've got a
      mighty fine backyard.

      The usual allergy caution: 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 moderately clean humans.

      Email for the address.
      Enjoy the rest of the week!
      Anna
    • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 19, 2006
        Anna,
        Sorry, we can't make it this Sunday at that time, but
        we are set to host next Sunday and hope to see you all
        then.

        Ann

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 19, 2006
          Anna,

          I'm at work 1-5 on Sunday, so I won't be able to make it.

          I hope to see everyone soon!

          Becca

          P.S. If anyone can't wait until Sunday, please remember the meet-up at the
          Logan Square Library on Saturday the 22nd from 2-4:30pm. E-mail me with any
          questions!

          On 4/19/06, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis <tcarp8@...> wrote:

          > Anna,
          > Sorry, we can't make it this Sunday at that time, but
          > we are set to host next Sunday and hope to see you all
          > then.
          >
          > Ann
          >
          > --- Anna Coyle <illinasia@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Howdy, y'all!
          > >
          > > Now that I'm back from the North Georgia mountains
          > > and I've finally
          > > gotten the last of the leaves, twigs, and pine
          > > needles out of my
          > > projects, I'm ready to return to urban knitting.
          > > Couches...pillows...warm beverages...snacks. Care
          > > to join me? How
          > > 'bout Sunday from 2 til 4ish?
          > >
          > > If the weather's cooperative, we can take the show
          > > outdoors. I've got a
          > > mighty fine backyard.
          > >
          > > The usual allergy caution: 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2
          > > moderately clean humans.
          > >
          > > Email for the address.
          > > Enjoy the rest of the week!
          > > Anna

        • Anna Coyle
          Message 4 of 11 , Apr 19, 2006
            Thanks for letting me know, Ann. See you next week!

            -Anna

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 20, 2006
              Hi Anna,

              I'll be coming- I hope I'm not the only one!

              -Denise

              Message 6 of 11 , Apr 22, 2006
                Hi Anna,

                Sorry about the late reply, I have become a total email delinquent. I would
                really like to come tomorrow, and bring an out of town knitting friend,
                Rebecca, who I went to college with. We probably will leave a bit early
                though, because we are planning to go to Arcadia where Debbie Stoller is
                signing copies of her new book at four o'clock. See you soon,

                Marita

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
                  Hello knitters!

                  Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
                  afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
                  more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
                  email and I will send you the address. We have one
                  hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
                  visits. And dust...

                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
                    Ann,

                    I wish I could make it, but I'm going to be out of town this weekend
                    celebrating the husband's birthday and the end of my first year of Grad
                    school.

                    I look forward to seeing everyone again soon!

                    -Becca

                    On 4/27/06, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis <tcarp8@...> wrote:

                    > Hello knitters!
                    >
                    > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
                    > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
                    > more. Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
                    > email and I will send you the address. We have one
                    > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
                    > visits. And dust...
                    >
                    > Ann

                  • Anna Coyle
                    Message 9 of 11 , Apr 27, 2006
                      Hi, Ann. I'll be there on Sunday. I've been to your place before, but I
                      can't remember the exact address. I just need a little reminder.

                      Thanks and enjoy the rest of the week.

                      Message 10 of 11 , Apr 28, 2006
                        Sorry all! Another weekend I just can't do. I promise I'll see you
                        all soon.

                        Marcy.

                        On Thursday, April 27, 2006, at 03:57 PM, Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                        wrote:

                        > Hello knitters!
                        >
                        > Dorothy and Harold and Tim and I are set to have knit
                        > afternoon at our place this Sunday from 1 to 3 or
                        > more.  Sorry to send out a late notice, but send me an
                        > email and I will send you the address.  We have one
                        > hamster who sleeps in the back room during daytime
                        > visits.  And dust...
                        >
                        > Ann

                        > http://mail.yahoo.com

                        <image.tiff>