Friendly Reminder

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17, 2006
      Hello Everyone!

      This is just a friendly reminder that I'm having a knitting meet-up at the
      Logan Square Library this Saturday (the 22nd) from 2 - 4:30pm. I will be
      collecting for the Dulaan Project, but if you just want to come and knit,
      you are more than welcome. I will have some spare wool for those who can't
      spare it fro their stash.

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!

      Thanks so much!

      -Becca