Break from knitting group for holidays, and something for your entertainment

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 1:03 PM
      Hello all--

      My apologies for posting this so late in the week. Truly, I didn't
      mean to keep you all in suspense.

      Since several of our usual suspects are busy with Easter,
      Passover, etc., we will take a break from knitting group this week.

      We have one more in-home group scheduled for next week, but I think we
      can switch to Thursdays on the El Cid patio after that. Hooray!

      And now for the entertainment....

      Perhaps I am behind the times, but just ran across a description of
      some rather amusing yarn:

      http://www.yarn.com/yarns-knitting/skacel-meditation.html

      Hope you are all doing well.