Rowan Classic Bambino Book 12 for Spring 2006

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      Did anybody buy the new Rowan publication called Classic Bambino 12
      (for Spring 2006)? It has a fantastic pattern for a baby blanket (the
      apple tree baby blanket) that I would love to knit, but I thought I
      might troll amonst all of you before I plunked over 17 dollars just to
      get the one pattern.

      Sooo... does anybody have this lovely baby pattern book? And if you
      do... might you be willing to let me photocopy the pattern?

      Hopefully,
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
        I don't have that one, but I have other really nice baby blanket
        patterns in books.

        On Friday, April 7, 2006, at 05:29 PM, blindlemonbolton wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > Did anybody buy the new Rowan publication called Classic Bambino 12
        > (for Spring 2006)?  It has a fantastic pattern for a baby blanket (the
        > apple tree baby blanket) that I would love to knit, but I thought I
        > might troll amonst all of you before I plunked over 17 dollars just to
        > get the one pattern.
        >
        > Sooo... does anybody have this lovely baby pattern book?  And if you
        > do... might you be willing to let me photocopy the pattern?
        >
        > Hopefully,
        > -Denise

        <image.tiff>

        <image.tiff>

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 7, 2006
          I don't have it, but I suggest posting on the
          Knittyboard and on Elann.com to see if someone is
          trying to get rid of it.

          --- Martha Neth <marcyneth@...> wrote:

          > I don't have that one, but I have other really nice
          > baby blanket
          > patterns in books.
          >
          > On Friday, April 7, 2006, at 05:29 PM,
          > blindlemonbolton wrote:
          >
          > > Hello Knitters,
          > >
          > > Did anybody buy the new Rowan publication called
          > Classic Bambino 12
          > > (for Spring 2006)? It has a fantastic pattern for
          > a baby blanket (the
          > > apple tree baby blanket) that I would love to
          > knit, but I thought I
          > > might troll amonst all of you before I plunked
          > over 17 dollars just to
          > > get the one pattern.
          > >
          > > Sooo... does anybody have this lovely baby pattern
          > book? And if you
          > > do... might you be willing to let me photocopy the
          > pattern?
          > >
          > > Hopefully,
          > > -Denise
          > >

          > <image.tiff>
          > >
          > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          > > + To unsubscribe from this group, send an email
          > to:
          > >
          > > + Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
          > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
          > >

          > <image.tiff>

          Joyce M. Fitzgerald

          3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

          bigwildonion@...
          jfitzg7@...

          (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w