Knitting on Thursday, December 30

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2004
      Hi Everybody,

      We are planning on meeting to knit at the regular place and time on
      Thursday night. However, Coffee Talk, out regular knitting location,
      has been closing early on slow nights for the holidays. (If any of you
      showed up last week to knit, I am very sorry for any inconvenience I
      may have caused. I was told that the shop would remain open that
      evening.)

      We have confirmed that the shop will be open with Abel and he assures
      us that he will remain open that evening if 3-4 people show up. Let's
      cross our fingers.

      If for some reason the shop does close unexpectedly, we will relocate
      for the evening to someplace close by. I will post a notice of where
      we have moved on the door of the shop.

      Here's are regular meeting info for any new members:

      We meet at Coffee Talk
      2631 North Kedzie Boulevard
      every Thursday evening
      from 6:30 to 8 pm
      Everybody is welcome to join us, even beginning knitters.

      If I don't see you on Thursday, have a happy New Year.

      Annemarie