Meeting reminder

  • Annemarie Neff
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 19 2:23 PM
      Logan Square knits
      Wednesday night
      6:30 to 8 pm
      Coffee Talk, 2631 North Kedzie Boulevard, 773-384-1779
      Look for the folks with bags, yarn and knitting needles.

      We will be meeting at Coffee Talk for two more weeks. Our last meeting
      there will be Wednesday, April 27.

      Starting May 4 we will be relocating our meetings, at least
      temporarily, to Cherubs Coffee shop on Fullerton about 2 blocks west
      of Western Ave.

      The Logan Square branch library is also interested in hosting our
      meetings. Our meeting night currently conflicts with their regular ESL
      classes, but it sounds like there may be some possible solutions to
      the problem when the new building is completed.
    • Annemarie Neff
      Message 2 of 16 , May 25, 2005
        Wednesday, May 25
        6:30 to 8 pm