Re: [logan2knits] knitting, party and easter eggs / April 9

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 5, 2006
      Denise,

      Sounds like a great time, but we will be in Colorado
      that day with my in-laws at an Easter egg hunt. When
      you all come to my house later in April you can take a
      look at my egg collection--I didn't get an engagement
      ring, I got an engagement Ukranian dyed egg!

      Take care all,

      Ann

      --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

      > Hello Knitters,
      >
      > The stitch and bitch meeting on Sunday April 9 will
      > be at my place
      > from 3 to 6 o'clock (latecomers and lingerers always
      > welcome). Since
      > this is our last meeting before Marita's birthday,
      > on the following
      > Friday, I thought we could have a bit of a birthday
      > celebration at the
      > same time. You bring your party hats, I'll bring
      > the cake!
      >
      > ALSO, since this is the last meeting before Easter,
      > if anybody is
      > interested in making Ukranian Easter eggs instead of
      > knitting (those
      > are the ones that are dyed using a wax resist
      > method), let me know and
      > I will set up the stuff we need.
      >
      > Please let me know if you plan to come, and I will
      > send directions
      > later in the week.
      >
      > I'm looking forward to seeing you. In the meantime,
      > have a lovely week!
      > -Denise

    • jackie pruitt
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 6, 2006
        Haven't been able to make it to a stitch and bitch yet, but sincerely plan
        on coming this Sunday. Please let me know what snacks, etc I should bring.
        Jackie