knitting, party and easter eggs / April 9

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 3, 2006
      Hello Knitters,

      The stitch and bitch meeting on Sunday April 9 will be at my place
      from 3 to 6 o'clock (latecomers and lingerers always welcome). Since
      this is our last meeting before Marita's birthday, on the following
      Friday, I thought we could have a bit of a birthday celebration at the
      same time. You bring your party hats, I'll bring the cake!

      ALSO, since this is the last meeting before Easter, if anybody is
      interested in making Ukranian Easter eggs instead of knitting (those
      are the ones that are dyed using a wax resist method), let me know and
      I will set up the stuff we need.

      Please let me know if you plan to come, and I will send directions
      later in the week.

      I'm looking forward to seeing you. In the meantime, have a lovely week!
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 3, 2006
        Denise, I'm so sorry I can't make it this Sunday.

        Be sure to save the extra Easter egg dye--for yarn, of
        course!

        --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

        > Hello Knitters,
        >
        > The stitch and bitch meeting on Sunday April 9 will
        > be at my place
        > from 3 to 6 o'clock (latecomers and lingerers always
        > welcome). Since
        > this is our last meeting before Marita's birthday,
        > on the following
        > Friday, I thought we could have a bit of a birthday
        > celebration at the
        > same time. You bring your party hats, I'll bring
        > the cake!
        >
        > ALSO, since this is the last meeting before Easter,
        > if anybody is
        > interested in making Ukranian Easter eggs instead of
        > knitting (those
        > are the ones that are dyed using a wax resist
        > method), let me know and
        > I will set up the stuff we need.
        >
        > Please let me know if you plan to come, and I will
        > send directions
        > later in the week.
        >
        > I'm looking forward to seeing you. In the meantime,
        > have a lovely week!
        > -Denise

        Joyce M. Fitzgerald

        3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

        bigwildonion@...
        jfitzg7@...

        (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2006
          Denise,

          I won't be able to make it either. I would much rather be knitting
          with all of you than sitting through the last couple of hours of my
          leadership class . . .

          Have fun!

          Becca

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 4, 2006
            Well, since you want to celebrate my birthday, I'll certainly be there! See
            you all Sunday.

            -Marita

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 4, 2006
              Since Reptile Fest AND the new Komodo dragon show at the Shedd are
              both this weekend I can't guarantee anything. I have a feeling we are
              going to be very busy with reptiles, but I might be able to sneak away
              on Sunday afternoon.

              On Monday, April 3, 2006, at 08:12 PM, blindlemonbolton wrote:

              > Hello Knitters,
              >
              > The stitch and bitch meeting on Sunday April 9 will be at my place
              > from 3 to 6 o'clock (latecomers and lingerers always welcome).  Since
              > this is our last meeting before Marita's birthday, on the following
              > Friday, I thought we could have a bit of a birthday celebration at the
              > same time.  You bring your party hats, I'll bring the cake!
              >
              > ALSO, since this is the last meeting before Easter, if anybody is
              > interested in making Ukranian Easter eggs instead of knitting (those
              > are the ones that are dyed using a wax resist method), let me know and
              > I will set up the stuff we need.
              >
              > Please let me know if you plan to come, and I will send directions
              > later in the week.
              >
              > I'm looking forward to seeing you.  In the meantime, have a lovely
              > week!
              > -Denise

              <image.tiff>

              <image.tiff>

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5, 2006
                Denise,
                I plan to come. I would be interested in dying an egg if you have the stuff. Shall I bring hard boiled eggs? Margaret

                bolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:
                Hello Knitters,

                The stitch and bitch meeting on Sunday April 9 will be at my place
                from 3 to 6 o'clock (latecomers and lingerers always welcome). Since
                this is our last meeting before Marita's birthday, on the following
                Friday, I thought we could have a bit of a birthday celebration at the
                same time. You bring your party hats, I'll bring the cake!

                ALSO, since this is the last meeting before Easter, if anybody is
                interested in making Ukranian Easter eggs instead of knitting (those
                are the ones that are dyed using a wax resist method), let me know and
                I will set up the stuff we need.

                Please let me know if you plan to come, and I will send directions
                later in the week.

                I'm looking forward to seeing you. In the meantime, have a lovely week!

              • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5, 2006
                  Denise,

                  Sounds like a great time, but we will be in Colorado
                  that day with my in-laws at an Easter egg hunt. When
                  you all come to my house later in April you can take a
                  look at my egg collection--I didn't get an engagement
                  ring, I got an engagement Ukranian dyed egg!

                  Take care all,

                  Ann

                  --- blindlemonbolton <denisebolton@...> wrote:

                  > Hello Knitters,
                  >
                  > The stitch and bitch meeting on Sunday April 9 will
                  > be at my place
                  > from 3 to 6 o'clock (latecomers and lingerers always
                  > welcome). Since
                  > this is our last meeting before Marita's birthday,
                  > on the following
                  > Friday, I thought we could have a bit of a birthday
                  > celebration at the
                  > same time. You bring your party hats, I'll bring
                  > the cake!
                  >
                  > ALSO, since this is the last meeting before Easter,
                  > if anybody is
                  > interested in making Ukranian Easter eggs instead of
                  > knitting (those
                  > are the ones that are dyed using a wax resist
                  > method), let me know and
                  > I will set up the stuff we need.
                  >
                  > Please let me know if you plan to come, and I will
                  > send directions
                  > later in the week.
                  >
                  > I'm looking forward to seeing you. In the meantime,
                  > have a lovely week!
                  > -Denise

                • jackie pruitt
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 6, 2006
                    Haven't been able to make it to a stitch and bitch yet, but sincerely plan
                    on coming this Sunday. Please let me know what snacks, etc I should bring.
                    Jackie