Re: [logan2knits] Knitting this Sunday, March 19

  • Tim Carpenter, Ann Cibulskis
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2006
      I can't make it this Sunday, only because feel so
      committed to actually cleaning my house once in a
      while. I did already do some knitting this morning
      though!

      El Cid would be OK for me for Thursdays. The Sundays,
      even though I cannot come that often, are still easier
      for me to make then a weeknight.

      I can offer to host on Sunday April 30th--thinking of
      a brunch timing.

      Ann C.

      --- "Joyce M. Fitzgerald" <bigwildonion@...>