knitting this week--apologies if this is a duplicate

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2006
      I apologize if this is a duplicate. This didn't get to
      at least two inboxes on the list, so I'm re-sending.
      Please let me know if you are not getting the e-mails
      from the list.

      ________

      Hello all,

      Since we didn't get a volunteer to host this Sunday,
      and another
      suggestion was not posted, let's meet at No Friction,
      2023 N.
      California again this Sunday from 1 PM to 3 PM.

      Any feedback on my suggestion about moving back to El
      Cid on Thursday
      nights when the weather gets warm? Any other
      suggestions? Any
      volunteers to host on a Sunday between now and then?

      Thanks!

      Joyce

      Joyce M. Fitzgerald

      3656 W. Eddy, 2nd floor, Chicago, IL 60618

      bigwildonion@...
      jfitzg7@...

      (773) 580-7669 h, (312) 996-1014 w